- The library has PCs available on the Lower Level (Children’s), 1st floor (Young Adults), and 2nd (Adults) floor for the public. All computers include Microsoft Office 2019 and have the ability to print.
- Headsets are required for watching movies or listening to music. Earbuds are available for purchase ($1) at the reference desk.
The library has 8 laptops available for in-house use for TFPL cardholders. Cardholders can request a laptop at the circulation desk. Cardholders will be required to leave their Valid ID and sign a borrowing agreement at checkout.
Printing & Wireless Printing
- Printing – Print in color or black & white from library computers on the 2nd floor. Printing is 20 cents per B&W page and 50 cents per Color page.
- Wireless Printing – Customers can print wirelessly from a personal laptop or device. Go to https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/trentonlib or download the Public Print Locations app for Apple or Android devices and find our location under TBS-Trenton. Print jobs can be released at the central print release station on the second floor and must be picked up within 24 hours.
- Email to Print (ePrint IT Service)
- To print in Black & White, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To print in Color, email to email@example.com
- Cost: 20 cents per B&W page, 50 cents per Color page
A photocopier is available on each floor (1st & 2nd). Photocopying in black & white or color, in sizes 8 ½ x 11, 8 ½ x 14 and 11 x 17.
- Cost: 10 cents per B& W page, 50 cents per Color page
A Fax/Scan machine is available on the first floor next to the circulation desk.
- Fax: $1 for the first page and 50 cents for each additional page
- Scans: No Charge. Patrons can scan to email, Google Drive, or a flash drive.
Technology Lending for at Home Use
- Mobile Hotspot – The library has hotspots available for one-week checkout for TFPL cardholders. Patron can renew the borrowed hotspot once, however, the total length of borrowing period should not be exceeded two weeks per month. The hotspot package includes a hotspot device, a charging cable and adapters. Late return fine is $5 per day and total replacement cost is $50. Check HERE for the Hotspot Lending Policy.
- Tablet for Children – The Trenton Free Public Library loans free Kids Kindle Fires to patrons between the ages of 3 and 13. The lending and Internet access period is 14 days, with 1 renewal. Overdue Kindle Fires incur a charge of $5.00 per day for each day overdue. A maximum overdue charge of $25.00 per Kindle Fire will be charged. Check HERE for the Kindle Fire Lending Policy.