- This event has passed.
Support Your Student in the New Learning Environment – Webinar for Parents
November 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
8 Ways to Keep Your Student Focused, On-Track, and On-Task in the New Learning Environment
For Parents of Elementary, Middle, and High School Students
Online on Zoom
Presented by Successful Study Skills 4 Students.
In this free 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive webinar, parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to support their student’s learning, whether they are attending school remotely or hybrid.
What you will learn:
- What are the 8 things you can do to optimize your student’s learning practice
- How to keep your student on track and on task
- How to establish and maintain accountability
- Should your student study with friends
- How can you minimize distractions
- How can you reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
Registration is required. You will receive a Zoom invite by email prior to the start of the webinar
Register Now: enroll.successfulstudyskills4students.com/enroll/virtual